Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Welcome to my little corner of the Internet. Where I can conjecture and cajole and care not a wit if anyone else reads, feels or deals well with anything I say. Ain't the Internet cool.

Just to set expectations (other than my own) I will blog about
  • technology stuff - I am a geek... I like to think of myself as a high end geek... but that's also sort of like saying I am white trash with money
  • Scotch - It could be that the tech sector has driven this desire to drink into me, but either way it's something I enjoy
  • Agile stuff - Sort of related to the technology stuff but a bit more on the fluffy side
  • Miscellaneous - whatever doesn't fall into the above categories... I refuse to contain myself.. it is my corner of the Internet after all... here I am LORD OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE
  • Meaningless information - I am frequently told I am a wealth of meaningless information as I read near constantly, remember random (importance debatable) items (though names elude me) and otherwise chase bunny trails of conversations (I have been accused of maintaining 2-4 streams of thought conversations at time with a single person... apparently not everyone enjoys this :) )

Anyway, stay or run screaming at this point this post is done.

No comments: